Rapidbrow Eye Brow Enhancing Serum, 3ml /0.1 Fl Oz
CUSTOMER REVIEW
Sick of having thin and unevenly shaped eyebrows due to horrendous overplucking in the 90s, I went on a limb and bought this product. I used a gift certificate so I felt I didn't have much to lose.
Directions state to use this serum twice daily for 60 days. I've used it mostly once a day, forgetting for about 10 days, over the course of 45 days (so far), and yet this product has still yielded impressive results. The brows are much fuller, and areas which had not seen hair for over 15 years are now filling-in. I will update once the tube of serum is completed.
I've docked one star because I still have a few areas without regrowth. Also, with my ultra sensitive skin, this product caused a massive zit in the first weeks of using it.
UPDATE: After 60+ days, I have full and reshaped eyebrows. This product is incredible. 5/5 stars.