Jumat, 05 Desember 2014

SHANY Pro Signature Brush Set 24 Pieces Handmade Natural/Synthetic Bristle with Wooden Handle, The Masterpiece


SHANY Pro Signature Brush Set 24 Pieces Handmade Natural/Synthetic Bristle with Wooden Handle, The Masterpiece








button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

I purchased these brushes for myself. I was desperately in need of new ones because I left my bag of brushes somewhere when I was on vacation earlier this month. I loved my brushes and was very disappointed that they were gone. They were Sigma brushes that my parents had gotten me for Christmas. Unfortunately I was not willing to spend that much on brushes and decide to do some searching on Amazon for a highly quality brushes to replace them. I searched through a bunch of different types and read through all of the reviews before deciding to go with this Shany Pro Signature set. Most of those who purchased this brush set were very happy and I was willing to take the risk. I received the brushes in a timely manner (which says something positive about this specific seller) and did not wait long because they arrived on my doorstep. I was so excited! I opened the Amazon box to find that these brushes come in extremely elegant packaging, which I didn’t expect for such an inexpensive set of brushes. This made me even more excited to use the product. Before I used the brushes I also found that the set came with storage and instructions. All of these extras were making this brush set look better and better. I was worried at this point that the company was making everything look super nice and threw in extras to make up for the fact that the actual brushes were not great. This was definitely not the case! I used them for the first time yesterday to do my makeup for the day and I was so impressed. I then used them again today to do my own makeup and my younger sister’s makeup. After three intense uses of these brushes I can honestly say that they are better than my Sigma brushes. With such an affordable price I am shocked at how awesome this set is. I was not expecting such a high quality set, but am so thankful that I made this purchase! This Shany Pro Signature brush set is perfect for a gift and I am thinking about sending my sister a set of these for her birthday in a few months. I love this product and I highly recommend purchasing these brushes; you won’t be disappointed.