Kamis, 05 Maret 2015

Dove Body Wash, Deep Moisture, 22 Ounce (Pack of 4)


Dove Body Wash, Deep Moisture, 22 Ounce (Pack of 4)




Product Description


Scent Name: Deep Moisture



Get softer, smoother skin after just one shower. Experience our improved body wash formula, now even gentler, with the rich lather you love.



button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?) I've used this Dove body wash for quite awhile and although it won't eliminate the need for lotion, it does an incredible job of cleansing your skin without stripping it raw. Ohio winters are super, super drying, enough to make my skin peel after a shower. I search for body washes that don't make my skin react so violently and this one is one of the best. It's right up there with Oil of Olay, if you've ever tried theirs.



This nutrium version is a kicked up version had does do a better job of moisturizing. Also, during the winter months, I use an in-shower body lotion, you just apply it and rinse it off. This body wash, combined with either Oil of Olay's or Neutrogena's in-shower body lotion is bar none for an exceptionally moisturized body.



Try this - I've ALWAYS loved the original scent of Dove's soap, especially since Girl Scouts in the 4th grade when we made crosses out of it for Easter decorations! :) This body soap has that same, wonderful scent so each and every time I use it, those wonderful memories come flooding back as well. A "little dab will do ya" on this product - the lather is amazing and I just love it! Great, great product, glad to have it. HIGHLY recommend!