Nivea Body In-Shower Nourishing Body Lotion for Very Dry Skin, 13.5 Fluid Ounce
Product Description
This unique skin pampering In-Shower body lotion deeply moisturizes the skin. Result: Skin is left feeling smooth and moisturized right after the shower. Dermatology tested.
CUSTOMER REVIEW

Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?) They say the best time to apply a moisturizer is right after you get out of the shower, while your skin is still damp. However, when I jump out of the shower, my mind is on drying my hair and getting dressed and I always forget to put lotion on. Nivea has the solution for me- do it BEFORE I get out of the shower! On first glance it seemed counter-intuitive to rinse off a moisturizing lotion. But when I thought about it, I realized it's no different than what I've been doing with my hair conditioner my entire life.
This product is designed to be applied after you use and rinse off whatever soap or body wash you clean with. Then you smooth on the body lotion and rinse it off. *Ladies can get double duty from the product by using it as a shaving gel.* NOTE: make Nivea the last step in your shower routine. You don't want to be rinsing out your shampoo with hands that have lotion all over them. Also- don't put any on the bottom of your feet because the stuff is a little slippery. It's a good idea to warn your significant other too because the shower stall will be a tad slippery for the next user as well.
I received both the Normal to Dry formula and the Very Dry skin formula to test. I'll be posting this review on both products so you have a comparison to go by. I found them to be equally effective. My skin was soft immediately after showering, still soft later that day and I had none of the dry flakes my winter skin would usually have even by the following morning. Furthermore, it doesn't leave the least bit of sticky residue that would often accompany a heavy lotion. The Very Dry skin formula is noticeably thicker out of the bottle than the Normal. For me that made it easier to dispense in the slippery shower setting. The thicker consistency makes it easier to control the "portion size" and not use more than needed. For that reason, I'd recommend the Very Dry skin formula as a better value but I really like both of these products.
My favorite thing is that it gives me an excuse to stay in the shower an extra minute or two!
CUSTOMER REVIEW
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?) They say the best time to apply a moisturizer is right after you get out of the shower, while your skin is still damp. However, when I jump out of the shower, my mind is on drying my hair and getting dressed and I always forget to put lotion on. Nivea has the solution for me- do it BEFORE I get out of the shower! On first glance it seemed counter-intuitive to rinse off a moisturizing lotion. But when I thought about it, I realized it's no different than what I've been doing with my hair conditioner my entire life.
This product is designed to be applied after you use and rinse off whatever soap or body wash you clean with. Then you smooth on the body lotion and rinse it off. *Ladies can get double duty from the product by using it as a shaving gel.* NOTE: make Nivea the last step in your shower routine. You don't want to be rinsing out your shampoo with hands that have lotion all over them. Also- don't put any on the bottom of your feet because the stuff is a little slippery. It's a good idea to warn your significant other too because the shower stall will be a tad slippery for the next user as well.
I received both the Normal to Dry formula and the Very Dry skin formula to test. I'll be posting this review on both products so you have a comparison to go by. I found them to be equally effective. My skin was soft immediately after showering, still soft later that day and I had none of the dry flakes my winter skin would usually have even by the following morning. Furthermore, it doesn't leave the least bit of sticky residue that would often accompany a heavy lotion. The Very Dry skin formula is noticeably thicker out of the bottle than the Normal. For me that made it easier to dispense in the slippery shower setting. The thicker consistency makes it easier to control the "portion size" and not use more than needed. For that reason, I'd recommend the Very Dry skin formula as a better value but I really like both of these products.
My favorite thing is that it gives me an excuse to stay in the shower an extra minute or two!