Selasa, 03 Februari 2015

Dove Men Plus Care Body Wash, Deep Clean, 13.5 oz.


Dove Men Plus Care Body Wash, Deep Clean, 13.5 oz.




Product Description


Size: 13.5 Ounce



This bar of soap features a cool kick of active freshness. Like all dove men plus care products, it is clinically proven to fight skin dryness better than any regular men's bar soap.



button



CUSTOMER REVIEW

review

This is the 2nd time I've tried this body wash and it has a nice feel to it. While there is a bit of "grittyness" to the way it feels it rinses away clean. When I noticed the gritty feeling I was concerned that they were using micro-scrubbers made out of a polymer (which end up bypassing waste-water treatment plants and end up in the environment) out but based on the label it looks like it's pretty much a natural (albeit very mild) abrasive.



Dove Men Plus Care Body Wash, Deep Clean, 13.5 Ounce